Seiler Lankes Group, LLC is currently seeking an entry to mid-level Transportation Engineer PE to join our TxDOT Procurement operations in Austin, TX.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting TxDOT in the development and implementation of planned public-private partnership (PPP) agreements for transportation projects in the state of Texas including innovative delivery methods such as concession and design-build. The position involves various duties that could include feasibility analyses, schematic design and review, quantity and cost estimates, RFP and RFQ documents, technical provision documents and maintenance and operations document creation and review. Candidate may be required to co-locate at TxDOT offices in Austin, Texas.
· Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree from an accredited university with an interest/emphasis in transportation/highway engineering
· Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Texas or ability to obtain license in twelve months
· Good communication skills, both written and oral.
· Recent experience with and knowledge of TxDOT policies and procedures
· Experience working in a GEC and/or program management environment
SLG offers its employees a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical, prescription; Dental; Vision; 401(k) retirement plan with employer match; holidays; and paid time off. Pay will be commensurate with experience. SLG is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com