Seiler Lankes Group, LLC is currently seeking an entry level Transportation Engineer EIT to join the Transportation- Group in our Austin/Cedar Park, TX offices.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing and leading, project development, design and/or plan development tasks for transportation related projects. Interacting with staff and clients. Good communication skills, both written and oral, are essential.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
· At least 1-3 years relevant work experience
· EIT certification required.
· Effective communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to consistently meet deadlines and work with little supervision
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Familiarity with a variety of computer packages including: MicroStation, GEOPAK, OpenRoads
· Handling all aspects of preparing construction plans, specifications, and cost estimates for local and state government engineering projects.
· Visiting project sites and meeting with clients as needed.
· Developing cost estimates and project schedules
SLG offers its employees a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical, prescription; Dental; Vision; 401(k) retirement plan with employer match; holidays; and paid time off. Pay will be commensurate with experience. SLG is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com