Seiler Lankes Group, LLC is currently searching for a Transportation Engineer PE to join our Transportation- Group in our Austin/Cedar Park, TX offices.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing and leading, project development, design and/or plan development tasks for transportation related projects. Interacting with staff and clients. Good communication skills, both written and oral, are essential.
· Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree from an accredited university with an interest/emphasis in transportation/highway engineering
· Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Texas or ability to obtain license in twelve months
· Minimum of four (4) years of experience in highway design and plan production with the ability to perform planning, conceptual design, preliminary engineering, and final design activities
· Hands-on experience with highway design software: GEOPAK, Bentley SS4
· Proficiency with CADD environment for producing contract drawings: MicroStation Version V8i
· Significant experience working on highway design, schematic design, and/or GEC projects in Texas
· Recent experience with and knowledge of TxDOT policies and procedures
· Experience working in a GEC and/or program management environment
SLG offers its employees a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical, prescription; Dental; Vision; 401(k) retirement plan with employer match; holidays; and paid time off. Pay will be commensurate with experience. SLG is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com